32 Years of Legal Experience
Immigration – Family Petitions
Texas Family Immigration Attorney
We Can Help Bring Your Family to the U.S.
If you have a visa to live and work legally in the U.S., the Law Offices of Lee Hernandez can guide you through the process of trying to bring your family to join you. We have been helping individuals and families with their U.S. immigration needs for nearly 32 years.
Free Consultation ▪ All Major Credit Cards Accepted ▪ Se Habla Español
Contact us to learn more about our immigration services and how the green card and visa process works.
We work with clients in all areas of family-based green cards and immigration:
- Citizenship and naturalization: If you or a member of your family is ready to become a Naturalized U.S. citizen, we can handle the application process and help you prepare.
- K-3 marriage visa: Is your spouse ready to join you in America? We will help you with your marriage visa needs.
- K-1 fiancé visas: Are you getting married and want to bring your fiancée to the U.S? let us help you with the application and U.S. consulate details.
- Immediate relative green cards: for people wishing to have their parents, siblings or other immediate relatives live in the U.S. legally.
Deportation Defense and Removal Hearings
Are you facing the threat of deportation or removal? Attorney Lee Hernandez is an experienced, federal litigation attorney who works hard with ICE and USCIS officials. We will investigate and prepare an aggressive case to represent you at your hearing and negotiate the best options to allow you to remain in the United States legally. We can help you to avoid the harsh penalties of deportation by obtaining a Voluntary Departure, if you qualify.
Employment Visas Can Affect Your Family, Too
Family-based immigration is often tied to employment visas. If you need help with obtaining legal permission to work in the United States, we are ready to help. We represent individuals and family members in all areas relating to work visas:
- Worker registration
- H-1B specialty occupation visas
- M-1 occupational visas
- TN visas for professionals
- Nurse and healthcare worker visas
- All other employment green cards
Over the past 32 years of immigration practice, we have represented individuals seeking naturalization, permanent residency and work permits. We have assisted technology companies, health care providers, financial institutions, restaurant and hospitality industry operators, and other professionals in obtaining work visas.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced, knowledgeable immigration lawyer. From our offices in San Antonio, Texas, we represent clients with family immigration needs throughout Texas.